1. Half cup of grated cabbage
2. Grated cheese ½ cup
3. 1 tsp grated ginger
4. Green pepper, finely chopped 1 tsp or to taste
5. Coriander 3/4th cup finely chopped
6. Salt to taste
7. 6 to 8 Wheat Bread slices
8. Butter for roasting the slices.
First take grater cheese, cabbage, ginger, chilli, coriander and salt in a bowl and mix them properly. Cover the mixture of 10 minutes. The mixture will release water from cabbage. Butter the bread slices and put some of the mixture on the slice. Press the second slice over the mixture. Apply butter and roast the bread till it gets nice golden color on both sides. Then remove the sandwich cut them in triangular shape. Serve with ketchup. This sandwich is very nice and healthy for kids.
Servings: - 1 to 2 people